|Click on image for full weather report
|The Goshen Garden Club was chartered
on March 20, 1933 by ten of
Goshen's leading citizens.
Mrs. Josephine Jenks organized the Club and
the first meeting was held in the Congregational
Church parlor. Meetings for a number of years
were held in the homes of the respective
members until the membership grew too large,
after which they met at the Goshen Academy.
We now meet at the Church of Christ
Congregational Parish House and enjoy a
membership of more than 95 from
Goshen and surrounding towns